Brookhaven Lofts, nestled within Somerset County, offers a commuters haven, being located in close proximity to major highways and public transportation. These elegantly appointed lofts come in variety of 2 bedroom floor plans with community features like a swimming pool and clubhouse.
Elegant appointments and outstanding amenities create an environment of unparalleled comfort, raising the bar on luxury rental living. Community life is enhanced by a beautifully designed clubhouse with fitness and business center.
Also available for your enjoyment are a swimming pool, tot lot, and a lawn area for outdoor, active recreation. Indulge a new level in luxury at Brookhaven, the Premier Living Experience.
Features & Amenities
An Outstanding Array of Quality Standard Features
- Beautiful 2 bedroom with study and 2 full baths
- Spacious loft bonus room and soaring cathedral ceilings in all third floor apartments
- Energy Star certified construction for savings
- Voluminous 9’ ceilings
- Plentiful closet space including many walk-ins
- Designer kitchen with maple cabinets and granite countertops
- Stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, gas range and microwave
- Hardwood flooring in entry and hall
- Designer ceramic tile in bathroom including full height shower walls with decorative listelles
- Study for home office or flexible extra space
- Master bedroom suite with separate bathroom and walk-in closet
- Plush designer wall-to-wall carpeting
- Spacious private balcony or patio with glass door
- Individually controlled heating and airconditioning
- Full-size washer and dryer in every apartment
- Controlled access at building entry
- Individual security system, dead bolt, peep hole & chain
- Upgraded decorator light fixtures throughout
- Cultured marble countertops in bathrooms
- Designer clear glass shower enclosures
- Sophisticated brushed chrome hardware
- Individual, high-efficiency water heater
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Pre-wired cable TV, internet access & telephone jacks
- Fully fire-sprinklered buildings for added “peace of mind”
Tremendous Community Amenities
- Lushly Landscaped grounds
- Classically designed buildings with brick exteriors
- Ample off street parking
- On-site open space and lawn for outdoor active recreation.
Spectacular Community Center
- Beautifully decorated Clubhouse with Business Center, State-of-Art Fitness Center, Sparkling Pool and Tot Lot
- Easy commuting to all major employment areas by bus, train or car
- Minutes from I-287, Rte. 22, I-78, and the New jersey Turnpike
- Plentiful shopping at Bridgewater Commons Mall and Downtown Somerville
Hours & Directions
Take Stelton Road Exit. (From the South, turn right turn onto Stelton Road. From the North, turn left turn onto Stelton Road.) Take the 2nd right turn onto New Brunswick Ave. Proceed past the railroad tracks (stay to the left) and follow 1 mile to ASPEN COURT on your left.
Take exit 14B on the left onto Route 22 West. Proceed 2 miles to exit for Route 202/206 South. Proceed 1/2 mile to traffic circle and proceed as above.
Take exit for Route 202/206 South and proceed as above.
Take exit for Route 28 East and proceed 2.5 miles to traffic circle. Take second exit off traffic circle for Route 206 South and proceed as above.
Follow Route 206 North to entrance on right at 233 US 206 North.